Our 2017 Season starts September 12, 2017 and runs through May 2018.
Click on the following link to Register: Team Snap
- New Skater will need to create a new login/password for this Team Snap.
- Returning skaters details should carry over year to year.
Remember that there is minimal contact for beginners and it is not necessary to know how to skate, all basic skills will be taught!
Practices are at the South Edmonton Sportsdome on Sundays 11 AM-1 PM and Tuesdays 6:30 -7:30 PM
Fall Session (Sept-Dec 2017)
- New Skaters $150 + $30 (CRDi Insurance, prorated) = $180
- Returning Levels 1/2/3 $165 (CRDi Insurance carried over) = $165
Spring Session (Jan-May 2018)
- New Skaters $150 + $50 (CRDi Insurance) = $180,
- Levels 1/2/3 $165 + $50 (CRDi Insurance) = $195
All of our registration is done online. Once you register online and set up a Team Snap account that will be the main source of league communications as well.
Gear required for junior roller derby is a mouth guard, CSA approved helmet, knee and elbow pads, wrist guards and of course quad roller skates. You can purchase all of your roller derby needs from our #1 sponsor Bad Girlfriend skates.
We are excited to have you COME ROLL WITH US and want your experience to be a good one. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Payments can be made online via PayPal (preferred method – GEJRDA@gmail.com) or in person with cheque or cash.